– Burn within sight, never leave a burning candle unattended.
– Keep the burning candle out of the reach of children and pets.
– There is a possibility of wax dripping and run out , always use a suitable holder.
– Keep candle away from flammable objects.
– Do not place candles in a draft.
– Do not place candles close to any source of heat.
– Place candles in an upright position.
– Always leave at least 10 cm between burning candles.
– To prevent from ignition keep wax pool of debris.
– Trim wick to about 7-9 mm before lighting. Keep the same length of the wick also during burning of the candle to prevent from sooting and wax dripping.